Writing checks in Gnucash?

Gregory Forster fgreg74 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:22:43 EDT 2015

You can also design different check formats.

I am the Treasurer and Financial Accountant at our church. We have both
a General Fund  and a Missionary Fund.  We support over 50 Missionaries,
Ministries and Evangelists. The General Fund checks are 3 "wallet" style
checks on a page with a check stub Quicken style checks, where as the
Missionary Fund checks are 3 big checks to a page.  I usually try to
print 3 General Fund checks at a time, paying 3 different bills.
Whereas, paying over 50 missionary checks may be a little tricky.  Oh,
they'll print fine, coordinating the correct numerical order running
several sheets of checks can be tricky.

Greg