Alternating the color of cells does not work

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 11:07:42 EDT 2015

I've got my default style set to use alternating cell color, I'm also on
2.6.6, but on OS X. I've noticed some of the reports don't use this setting,
like the Balance sheet, and likely Budget. The portfolios, however, do use
it. I think it's exactly what David has proposed, that the budget report
does not use a table to display itself, but some other type of structure.

-----
Ken Farley