Thank you

Mary Ann Wallace wallace at naples.net
Thu Apr 16 23:52:15 EDT 2015

My sincere thanks to both of you for your very helpful comments.

I had overlooked rechecking the wiki website, Dave.  When I first
visited it months ago, I was overwhelmed by it and since then had relied
on the 248 page Guide pdf and the 198 page Help pdf (latest versions
downloaded) in trying to figure things out.  The FAQs you linked to, as
it states on the wiki website, "may or may not" be incorporated in the
latest releases and unless I didn't go through those 450 pages
thoroughly enough, I don't think the relevant parts that applied in this
situation were incorporated.  I tend to rely on a Table of Contents or
an Index is narrowing down a search and these particular FAQs slipped
through the cracks.  So I am indebted to you for giving us this link on
the list.  And yes, Dave - I'm sure at one time I must have opened a
backup file - I had 3 computers go down on me within 6 months when I had
little time to do much.  Will remember to rename it if I'm forced to use
one in the future, but the fact that I know now what to do to save a
copy of the original data file in a different location reduces the anxiety.

Thanks again for your help.  Others on this list were also very helpful
back in January when I had questions after last computer breakdown.

Mary Ann