Should I Upgrade, if so how?

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 20:54:03 EDT 2015

Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:03:43 <DUB122-DS72D64EBDBFF9E662B90FAFCEC0 at phx.gbl>
Carol Sorensen <carolsorensen at hotmail.co.uk>

>Hi Gnucash

>I am using Gnucash version 2.4.7.  I was thrilled when I found this
>software 4 years ago and have been using it ever since to manage our
>church accounts.
>The report printing has a slight incompatibility with my new printer,
>so I went online to discover there have been several updates.

>My questions are:-
>1 – Would it be an advantage to upgrade?

Almost certainly

2 – Can I transfer my data from my current version?

Yes

Any answers greatly appreciated

If you are stuck on downloading, installing, etc you're going to have to
say what OS version (it looks like you're using Windows of some flavour)
and what isn't obvious about starting from www.gnucash.org

--
Wm...