Gnucash to and from spreadsheets

greigsteve at gmail.com greigsteve at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 08:13:59 EDT 2015

I have now spent several years playing with Gnucash and even took and passed
a bookkeeping exam using it which was tricky as the exam was clearly
designed to be taken using Sage.

What I always get stuck on is entering a pre existing set of double entry
accounting data from a spreadsheet into Gnucash and also exporting such data
from Gnucash to a spreadsheet.

I expect I am just missing something really obvious but it seems such an
important and basic thing that I would ask someone to spell it out to me
because I feel I cant make headway with out being able to achieve this.

Steve