bad wiki timeline link

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Sat Aug 1 19:14:08 EDT 2015

Hi John,

I couldn't quickly find any GnuCash wiki pages that use footnotes, and when I investigated general Wiki footnote recommendations, there seems to be many standards and some of them require optional wiki features.
Can you quickly point me to a GC wiki that uses footnotes that would be an acceptable template for me to follow?

Regards,

Chris Good