Mutual fund prices precision

Edward Doolittle edward.doolittle at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 23:07:22 EDT 2015

If I recall the number of decimals is set in two different places: Tools ->
Security Editor -> (select security) -> Edit -> Fraction Traded, and in the
account, e.g., Investments -> Brokerage -> MutualFund -> Edit Account ->
Smallest Fraction. The setting of Smallest Fraction should (almost?) always
be "Use Commodity Value", in which case it takes the smallest fraction from
the Fraction Traded variable of the security editor.

I had some incorrect values in Smallest Fraction for some accounts, and it
caused a phenomenon similar to what you describe, if I recall.

Edward