Email delivery failure

jcandmecoulson jcandmecoulson at netspace.net.au
Sun Aug 2 05:48:01 EDT 2015

Meassage delivery failure:

The following message to <mailman at gnucash.org.> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.2 - Bad destination host 'DNS Malformed Query Error looking up gnucash.org. (MX).'
Reporting-MTA: dns; icp-osb-irony-out6.iinet.net.au

Final-Recipient: rfc822;mailman at gnucash.org.
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.1.2 - Bad destination host 'DNS Malformed Query Error looking up gnucash.org. (MX).' (delivery attempts: 0)