Too Many emails

Plutocrat plutocrat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 04:52:48 EDT 2015

Marion and John Coulson wrote on Wednesday, 05 August, 2015 04:33 PM:
> I Joined the gnucash-user mailing list on Sunday 2 August 2015, Monday
> 3 August Australian time and have been inundated with 20 or so emails
> a day from enthusiastic users in the two evenings since.

This list has a digest mode, where you get approx one email a day. You can turn that on here

 Set Digest Mode
 If you turn digest mode on, you'll get posts bundled together (usually one per day but possibly more on busy lists),  instead of singly when they're sent.

You can also look through the archive from a web interface here, but you won't be able to post to it.
  http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/

P.