Too Many emails

ph hermes phsfca.hermes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 19:34:47 EDT 2015

i have 2 folders for gnucash... gnucash emails into top level in box
(gnucash) and a nested one for "archive"... this way all the new stuff
filters out of my inbox into gnucash inbox. then i can delete away to my
heart's content (sometimes "delete all"). but i can pick out the things
that are good tips or advice i want to keep and i manually move those
messages to my archive.

there have been an unusally high # of emails, but much of it doesn't
pertain to me, so i just delete it all.

great suggestions everybody. i've archived several of them!

      ph

writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
resident manager
paulahendricks.com