GnuCash and Windows 10

Totalitout totalitout at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 19:03:46 EDT 2015

I received 3other replies from users saying they were running on Win10 with
no problems whatsoever.  That's good.

But...you say you've had no luck upgrading from Win7 to Win10.  Uh-oh.
That's bad.

I was planning on upgrading our one Windows machine from Win7 Pro (an OEM
installation) to Win10 Pro.  Are you saying that I should forget that idea,
at least for now?

Thanks!

         Linux user since 2001