Windows 10 install - Install online price retrieval

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 18:02:01 EDT 2015

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Michael Carpino <mfcarpino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have set up Gnucash on my HP that is running Windows 10.  I have tried to
> install Online price retrievals but I keep coming up with a error message
> and I don't know how to resolve it.  The message I am receiving is, "Can't
> locate Date/Manip.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Date::Manip
> module) (@INC contains: C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib
> C:/strawberry/perl/vendoe/lib C:/strawberry/perl/lib .) at gnc-fq-helper
> line 33.
>
> Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Hi -- you may have missed the discussion on this list about ten days ago...

Open the archive:

http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2015-July/thread.html

and scroll down to the thread titled "Problem getting quotes."

I think you will see several different attempts people mentioned, so read
through the suggestions, and feel free to report back to the list saying
what did (or didn't) work on your machine.

I don't know if the problem is being addressed by software changes, but if
you find an easy way to resolve the issue, maybe you could add a note to
the appropriate section in the FAQ

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_Why_doesn.27t_online_quoting_work.3F