Win10 x64 There was an unknown error while retrieving the price quotes.

BrettE dspdad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:39:18 EDT 2015

Thanks Erik.  I can't explain it but it's working now.  I tried the link you
tried directly in my browser and that worked much to my surprise.  So then I
opened gnucash and a quote retrieval worked in it also.  I guess Win10 did
an update or something overnight?  I don't know but I can't help but be
afraid they're going to break it again with a future update.  Anyway, thanks
for your help.  I'll be crossing my fingers.

Thanks
Brett