Help with Gnucash installation, please

Mike Hauptman isoman22 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 22:36:11 EDT 2015

My laptop is currently running Win 10, 64 bit.

I've tried twice to download and install the latest version of Gnucash made
for Win Vista/7/8. Both time the set up file downloaded, but upon starting
up the install file, and after I confirmed that I want the .exe file to
run, I get an error message stating that the file is corrupt, and to
download the file again. Ive downloaded from a mirror and directly from the
source.

Please advise, as I am eager to try Gnucash!!

Thank you

Mike