GNUcash for MAC OSX : Font size & Theme

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Aug 19 05:16:20 EDT 2015

> On Aug 19, 2015, at 3:37 AM, Kitti Phatiwet <kitti_kpt at icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Hello GNUcash users,
>
> I recently switched from windows to OS X.
> For windows, I can change Font size, style and Theme, color etc. easily.
> How do I do that on OS X?

You have to do it by hand. Edit .gtk-2.0.gnucash in your home directory (TextEdit works fine, just be sure to save as plain text). There’s a good tutorial at http://awesome.naquadah.org/wiki/Customizing_GTK_Apps, but note that I’m not distributing any of the add-on theme engines in the bundle because I’ve found them not to be sufficiently stable on OS X.

Regards,
John Ralls