COA Sort Order Not Preserved

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 21:40:03 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am running GnuCash 2.6.7 on Mac OS X 10.10.5.

I am encountering a small but annoying behavior that I haven’t seen before. I recently upgraded to 2.6.7 and find the the sort order in the Chart of Accounts always defaults to Account Name. I prefer to sort by Account Code, and I find this annoying. I have double-checked this several times, and am reasonably certain that GnuCash is not preserving this from session to session. Is there something I need to do to ensure that this preference is preserved, or is this a bug?

TIA,
David