Stewart Kuglar needs help

Eric Ladner eric.ladner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:04:39 EDT 2015

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 6:07 PM Scott Hibbs <Scott at comptechserv.com> wrote:

> Can the moderator of this list or someone help Stewart Kuglar unsubscribe
> from this list?

I have little patience for people like Stewart.

He subscribed to the mailing list knowing it was going to send email.
Additionally, at the bottom of EVERY email from the list is a link to the
management page of the list.  The very same page he used to subscribe to
the list.  At the bottom of that page, there's a clearly marked box with a
button next to it that says "Unsubscribe or edit options".  On the next
page, you click the "unsubscribe" button and it'll send you a final email
confirming the delete.  Click on that link and you're done.

If Stewart isn't wiling to take the time to help himself, why should a
moderator step in?