Take me off of the Gnucash User list. I don't want the emails.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 25 11:03:53 EDT 2015

Hi,

"remi.taravellier" <remi.taravellier at ymail.com> writes:

> Yes, please take me off the GNUCASH list.I followed the steps
> explained  (basically clic on the button...) and I still receive
> mails.
> Thanks
>
> Sent from my Samsung device

Are you sure you entered in the correct email address, the one you used
to sign up for the list in the first place?  If you have multiple
addresses maybe you subscribed with a different one?  I guess this boils
down to:  how did you actually subscribe to the list?

Thanks,

-derek