Format to display accounts with negative balance

Peter J. Puchyr pjpuchyr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:38:28 EDT 2015

Thanks for your response, warlord.

Yes, I tried that, to no avail.

Furthermore, I checked those settings on my old system, which does what
I want, and it has the default values, just like the new system, which
doesn't.

I'm wondering if there are any user-related files, other than those in
.gnucash?
There has to be a file that's different on the two systems.  If I could just
find that file, perhaps it would tell me what to change.

Peter

Peter J. Puchyr, M.Sc.
SpaceTime Simulation Corp
(507) 6787-0615 (cell in Panamá)