RESOLVED error after upgrading to ubuntu 15.04

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 09:17:24 EDT 2015

On 29 August 2015 at 14:11, ssc1478 <ssc1478 at aim.com> wrote:
> Colin,
>
> I upgraded from ubuntu 14.10 (gnucash was installed) to 15.04 using
> do-release-upgrade command.
>
> That is how gnucash was installed.

Sorry, I did not make myself clear, I meant how was gnucash installed
in the first place (before the upgrade)?  Did you install it from the
Ubuntu Software Centre or a ppa or compiled it yourself or what? Also
you have not said what
apt-cache policy gnucash
and
which gnucash
show, when run in a terminal.

PS please remember to copy the list when replying (use Reply All or
Reply list or something similar in your email software) otherwise the
reply only goes to previous poster.

Colin