Report for asset distribution among securities

Daniel Kraft d at domob.eu
Sun Aug 30 13:02:14 EDT 2015

Hi!

On 2015-08-30 18:39, david.carlson.417 wrote:
> There are already several reports that either deal only with investment
> s or can be customized.
>
> Exactly what are you looking for?

I tried to describe the situation in my original email.  Is it unclear?
 I want a report just like the "Asset Piechart", except that it groups
funds by security instead of accounts.

As an example, consider the following account hierarchy:

Assets
  Bank A
    Saving account (EUR)
    Security depot
      Fund ABC
      Stock XYZ
      Gold ETF
  Bank B
    Checking account (EUR)
  Brokerage account
    Clearing account (USD)
    Security depot
      Stock XYZ
  Physical XAU

Using the "Asset Piechart", I can (as far as I know) only get something
like the following:

  *) Distribution of assets between Bank A, Bank B, Brokerage account
and Physical XAU, or
  *) Distribution of assets in, say, the security deposit of Bank A, or
  *) something like this for the other subaccounts

But I want to combine *all* assets in all subaccounts for a given
security.  I. e., the chart should show the distribution of funds between:

  *) EUR: Bank A + Bank B
  *) USD: Brokerage account
  *) ABC: Bank A
  *) XYZ: Bank A + Brokerage account
  *) Gold: Bank A (ETF) + physical

(Note that I'm not sure if the example makes full sense from an
investment perspective.  It is not my real situation, but I hope to make
it clear what I mean.)

Yours,
Daniel

--