Report for asset distribution among securities

Daniel Kraft d at domob.eu
Sun Aug 30 14:43:05 EDT 2015

Hi!

On 2015-08-30 20:26, David Carlson wrote:
> I did not see any of that detail on my (not-so)smartphone, only one line.
> I think that cannot be done with the existing reports as you have
> found.  Perhaps others have suggestions to help you.

Thank you for the clarification!  Just for fun, I've started to work on
implementing it as a custom report myself.  In case it turns out that it
is actually already possible, it will be a useful learning experience
(and I'm definitely still interested to hear about that solution, if it
exists!).  Otherwise, I will get the report hopefully by myself and may
be able to share it.

Yours,
Daniel

--