gnucash on Windows 10

Dorel Ciornei dorelciornei at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 11:06:09 EST 2015

Hi all,I switched to Win-10, a couple weeks ago and so far GNU-Cash works flawlessly.
I don't see a difference from before; so good news overall.
:)Note: I did a clean install of Win-10 then re-installed GNU Cash. I don't know if doing a 'live' upgrade to Win-10 would yield the same results, but I think it should be no difference.
Dorel C