Spending less time entering transactions, tips?

Matt Kowske jmk at cmail.nu
Tue Dec 1 17:43:41 EST 2015

This is a great script, thanks for sharing. I found that it was not
quite what I needed though so I wrote a different one that uses a
dictionary file and replaces specified search strings with payee names.
It will also assign an account/category for each matching transaction.
It works on QIF files. If anyone is interested in it I will try to clean
it up for a wider use.