Import-qif-matching (bayesian) no longer working - Ubuntu 14.04

wgregori wg at gregorigroup.com
Fri Dec 11 15:51:55 EST 2015

I've been using Gnucash for some years now and when import transactions using
a qif file the matching of transactions with vendors always worked pretty
well.  I'm in the process of importing 6 months of data for banking and
credit cards but the matching is not working at all.  The entire batch is
relegated to "unspecified".  Any idea how I can trouble shoot this.

Thanks
Wayne