Price Editor Will Not Display

Hotmail smada46 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:56:14 EST 2015

Hello,
Price Editor was set up and working fine.  Then all of the sudden when I select “Get Quotes” it would act like it was getting quotes, but no quotes or other information besides the stock name would display.  I know it is actually getting the quotes because when I tell Advanced Portfolio to Reload, the correct, updated prices appear in Advanced Portfolio.  I’ve looked for setting but can’t find anything to make the quotes and other information show in Price Editor. I’m using OS X 10.9.5 on a MacBook Air.  Any suggestions would be appreciated?  Thanks in advance.