Gnucash / Finance::Quote cannot retrieve Spanish stocks and funds

Lt. Goose ltgoose at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 06:48:06 EST 2015

Hi Jose and Eric,

Some months ago I had the same problem with MCE exchange. As I did not find
an easy solution with yahoo_europe source, I ended up coding a new F::Q
source for these quotes. I just used www.bolsamadrid.es as the source of
information and added that to my F::Q installation. I think I posted that
to the list, but I'm not sure if I attached the actual file. As I don't use
funds, it just retrieves quotes, but it should be fairly simple to modify
it to query for fund values.

If any of you is interested in the code, just let me know. It needs a
little polish and comments to be of easy use, that's why I don't attach it
right now.

Regards,

Gus

PD. Sorry. I think I hit send in my answer before removing the rest of the
digest. \0/