Accounts not in Account Tab

erik_h erik at haagensen.no
Fri Dec 18 10:11:04 EST 2015

Oh, dear.
I cannot remember that I ever did hide these accounts. And I hadn't the
faintest idea that it could be turned "on/off".

But now they are deleted since none of them contained any transactions.

What a relief !

Account plan is now clean, tidy and according to local standard. And with no
unneccessary accounts for my small business.
All reports I regulary use seems to work fine - and are half the length they
had before.

Thanks a lot, Colin !