Gnucash 2.6.10 crashes on MacOS X 10.11 (was: GnuCash 2.6.10 released )

Godaddy Personal dave at davegillam.org
Mon Dec 21 13:51:03 EST 2015

Accounts, Business Checking, Accounts Receivable, 3 Customer Reports, and a View Invoice.

I sequentially closed each report (in 2.6.9), then tried to open in 2.6.10.  This led me to determine that the problem is the custom style sheet I normally use for customer reports and invoices.  Using the default style sheet, all works fine.  As soon as I change to my custom style sheet, the program crashes.

2.6.9 has no problem with my custom style sheet, for the record.

Dave Gillam
dave at davegillam.org