MySQL structure

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 21:06:19 EST 2015

Moreover, one user (goes by the name “wm") over the last couple of years has sent in a number of SQL queries that could produce a number of standard reports. I believe his queries were primarily in postgresql, but they would provide a reasonable starting point for you. Searching for “sql report gnucash wm” offers a number of threads.

David