Decimal places in reports

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 20:07:12 EST 2015

If you produce the report in dollars and cents then use a spreadsheet to
round all numbers to dollars, there will undoubtedly be some groups of
figures that appear to not add up, but in fact they do when cents are
shown, that would probably be good enough for most readers.  I would not
even bother to fudge any numbers to make them appear to add up.  You can
add a disclaimer footnote that numbers are rounded if you wish.  That is my
opinion.

David C