Passwords for MySQL

charles dandridge chazdiezal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 13:42:44 EST 2015

I'm running Mariadb on a small Synology Nas (which is basically a stripped
down version of Linux) as my server and a Windows 7 laptop as my client. I
think the shared hosting is a big hurdle for SSH. Another alternative is to
spin up an Amazon ec2 instance where you would have full root access
without the overhead of hardware costs.