trouble with date when importing a just exported csv file.

Larry Evans cppljevans at suddenlink.net
Sun Feb 1 05:54:03 EST 2015

On 01/31/2015 07:16 PM, Wm wrote:> Sat, 31 Jan 2015 10:57:33
<maj1hu$adt$1 at ger.gmane.org>  Larry Evans
> <cppljevans at suddenlink.net>
[snip]

> Your original request is still in the Subject: you wanted a round trip.

Ah.  That's the problem.  I should have changed the subject.
The *only* reason I initially exported was I thought
Gnucash would be able to import what it had exported.
That seemed a reasonable assumption, and, as
I mentioned in another post:

http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2015-January/058050.html

I confessed misreading (or really misapplying what I'd read)
to mean Gnucash could import what it had exported.  The only
reason I wanted to export was to actually see what a "good"
csv import file would look like.  My initial problem was
just importing the transactions.  I really had no need to
export.

Sorry for not changing the subject to reflect my actual
purpose.

-regards,
Larry