Importing QIF files

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 12:46:12 EST 2015

Mark,

With GnuCash, you can select the source for prices. Most people use Yahoo, and I believe that’s a default, but you can change it on a security-by-security basis. There may be a way to ensure, further, that Yahoo pulls consistently from the same jurisdiction. However, you can always specify another source.

On a side note, GnuCash uses an external tool, called AqBanking, that does the price extraction. A benefit of GnuCash is that the developer for AqBanking is quite responsive to user problems, and will work to find a solution to it.

David