Problems importing from an on-line account with the same account number, but different account type

Ken Hahn yokhahn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:09:47 EST 2015

Hello,

My bank uses accounts with the same number but different types.  To
illustrate, if the first checking account I have is 1234, my first
savings account will also have the number 1234.

In the aq wizard, I try to associate gnucash account A with checking
1234, and gnucash account B with savings 1234.
When I get transactions for 1234 they go correctly into A, but then
when I try to get transactions for B, it also attempts to put them
into A.

I'm curious if this is a problem with gnucash only looking at the
account number, or if this is a problem with the aq libraries not
passing the type along.

I'm currently using a version of gnucash from the Debian Jessie candidate.

Appreciate any advice.

-Ken