closing entries throw off estimated budget values

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 12:05:28 EST 2015

It would seem to me that Edward’s suggestion is best, and I would expand that to say that if the closing routine ran as you expected it, there should be no substantive problem with deleting the closing transaction, running the budget estimation, and then re-running the closing books routine. Presumably, your closed books will not have changed, and the closing books routine will have the same result.

HTH,
David