Reconciliation of split transactions and split rollovers

EngineInstitute info at chinablueart.com
Wed Feb 4 12:31:44 EST 2015

When reconciling splits the main posting is shown as "y" but if I open the
splits to see the listing all of them are left as "n". Is that correct or do
I have to do something else so the splits are noted "y".

Also, I have partner distributions that are made at the beginning of the
month to offset expenses incurred during the month. I am using the split
transaction to input the expenses against the distribution. The question is
at the end of the month the expenses can be more then the distribution. How
can that excess be rolled over to be absorbed in the next pay period?

Thanks.
China Blue