Importing QIF files

Jan Steinman Jan at EcoReality.org
Wed Feb 4 15:42:33 EST 2015

> From: Mark Wigmore <mawigmore at gmail.com>
>
> If you really want me to use GnuCash then I have suggested what I would expect to change.

I understand that GnuCash has a money-back guarantee. I suggest you take it back where you bought it, get your refund, then go back to Quicken or whatever you were using. Then see if they will meet your demands.

:::: A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body. -- Margaret Fuller