Reconcilliation

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:45:05 EST 2015

On 4 February 2015 at 20:17, Charles Hillon <charleshillon at comcast.net> wrote:
> I’ve only been using GnuCash for a couple of months & on this one account it’s happened on each reconciliation. The account balance is correct & agrees with my Quicken & iBank software, both of which are reconciling correctly. I’ll try to finesse it to reconcile & still show the correct balance. I wish GnuCash had a column for notes. Charles

Don't forget to use Reply All or Reply List when replying to emails
otherwise the post just goes to the last sender.  This list is a bit
unusual in that respect.  I am forwarding it.

Is this the first time you have reconciled it?  If so then perhaps you
may just need to insert an initial balance at the start.  If not then
the starting balance now should be the same as the ending balance the
last time you reconciled it.

Colin