how to "undo"

Steve Dodd steved424 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 09:49:14 EST 2015

Hmm, I think there should be warnings for deleting transactions unless you've
deleted them. Not sure how to go about re-enabling them.

You could rollback to a backup before the deletion, then edit the log files to
remove the deletion and then play them back to recover your other changes. I
think there is some docco somewhere on the log file format..

S.