Transfers from outside accounts

Jan Steinman Jan at EcoReality.org
Sun Feb 8 13:28:24 EST 2015

> From: EngineInstitute <info at chinablueart.com>
>
> The partner is making it a loan to the company.
> How do I post this?

I'd create a new account of type "A/Payable" or "Liability" just for his transfers. Our co-op has several such accounts for members who loan the co-op money.

:::: The Creator did not design us to beat ourselves up when we make mistakes. Mistakes are our friends. It is from mistakes that we learn. The more mistakes we learn from, the faster we gain wisdom. The faster we gain wisdom, the more we love. The more we love, the fewer our mistakes. Therefore, mistakes help us to learn love. God is love. Mistakes are sacred and help us learn about God's will for ourselves. -- Don Coyhis