Commerzbank

Edward Doolittle edward.doolittle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 18:20:47 EST 2015

The error message about not enough columns set most likely means that you
haven't taken all the necessary steps before moving forward with the CSV
import. Unfortunately, the CVS importer can't automatically tell which
column in the CSV file should be mapped to which "column" in GnuCash. It
can make a guess in many cases, but you probably need to tweak it manually.
If you're lucky, that's all you'll have to do.

I tested out the importer on a CSV file downloaded from one of my financial
services sites and even tweaking was not enough. I had to edit the CSV file
to combine two columns If something similar happens to you, you'll have to
find or write a converter. A CSV to QIF converter might work better than
CSV to CSV.