Weird Actions

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:41:19 EST 2015

On 9 February 2015 at 15:33, Richard Barmann <dick at stripingthetown.com> wrote:
> I do not know if this is GNUcash or My PC. While doing an invoice in Gnucash
> I cannot get any action from my delete button or my Back button. I tried 5
> different keyboards with the same problem. I find that the buttons work in
> all other programs. (Office, Thunderbird, etc) I have rebooted, but still
> have the same problem. Please help as I do not know what to do.

Are you using Ubuntu, or possibly another Linux?  Do you also see
problems when entering transactions using the left and right arrow
buttons for example?  Is so then it may be
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnucash/+bug/1306500

If it is that then the fix is, in a terminal
sudo apt-get install ibus-gtk
and logging out and in.

Colin