Account Totals

Jill Terry jill at babrees.co.uk
Mon Feb 16 01:50:31 EST 2015

Hi.

I have two accounts under Income, His Wages and Her Wages.

We are paid with one cheque and I enter it in the Bank account with a
50/50 split between each wages account.

But the totals for each wages account on the Accounts tab shows the full
cheque amount in both accounts, not the split, so it is a bit confusing
and means that I cannot see the real total of my wages without opening
the account.

Is this the way GnuCash is supposed to work?

Cheers
Jill

---