Restated: column widths

Dean Gibson gnucash.stuff at ultimeth.com
Mon Feb 16 19:13:42 EST 2015

2.6.5 on Win 7:

Previous question:  Once I've gotten column widths set correctly in an
account register, is there an easy way to propagate those widths to ALL
accounts?  Please, PLEASE say yes (but only if it's true).

New question: OK, I've found where those are set (*.gnucash.gcm) on a
per-account basis, but is there a place to set the default widths, so as
I open a new account register, they get applied, without me having to go
back and edit *.gnucash.gcm?

I suppose I could write an AWK script to go back and replace the default
widths for every register ... too bad the account name is not there ...

-- Dean