Discrepancy in Reports

Shawn McGowan shwnmcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:23:31 EST 2015

Wm,

As usual, you are spot on. Equity statement matches P &L and I did not close
the books. Can you help me understand what creates this difference?

Cheers,
Shawn
Shawn P. McGowan
+1 (901) 328-5780 Fax
+1 (858) 442-4002 Mobile
shwnmcgowan Skype
shwnmcgowan at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnpmcgowan
**** Confidentiality Statement ****
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this