Balance Column Width

Gregory Forster fgreg74 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 11:34:45 EST 2015

Hi,
     I am using GNUcash 2.4.13. I have not upgraded because everything
works great! Except, in the register, how to you adjust the column width
for the balance.  I can adjust the column widths for the description,
transfer, reconcile, debit, credit columns, but not the balance.  The
balance DOES NOT automatically adjust.  It displays only size XX,XXX.XX
I need it to be able to display XXX,XXX.XX, or (XX,XXX.XX).
Thank you,
Greg

---