I am drowning in emails

Kurt Buff kurt.buff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 21:32:35 EST 2015

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Russell <ebs at internode.on.net> wrote:
> Yesterday I joined GnuCash "mailing list"
> -  and asked one question for which I received 3 very helpful replies
>
> Today I am drowning in emails , none of which apply to my one question
> -  49 emails in last 4 hours
>
> How do I turn off irrelevant emails, intended for other members?
>
> Thank you

You don't. That's the nature of a mailing list. However, if you have a
capable email client, you can set up a filter for emails that aren't
of interest to you. Unfortunately, if you do that, you'll miss out on
a lot of good knowledge.

Frankly, it's very easy to hit the delete key if a message doesn't
interest you, so I wouldn't even bother setting up the filter.

Kurt