Reconciliation

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:35:40 EST 2015

On 23 February 2015 at 15:15, Andy Pastuszak <apastuszak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I think I found the problem.  It seems there is a T-Num and Num field.
> When Double Line is turned off.  The only available field is Num and not
> T-Num.  So, as I keyed in transactions, I put them in the Num field, as I
> would think anyone would.  Even if you go double line, the T-Num box is
> below the Num box is isn't likely to be used by someone.

That does not make sense to me.  I use double line mode and put the
cheque number in the top field.  At the top of the column it is
labelled Num for the top field and Action for the one below.  Numbers
entered in the num field show in reconcile. ok.  If I switch off
double line mode then the check number still shows in the register
(and reconcile).  Are you operating in Basic Ledger mode (View > Basic
Ledger)?

Colin