Reconciliation

Andy Pastuszak apastuszak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:19:29 EST 2015

Thank you for the help.  Luckily I only have transactions back to Feb 1st.
The question for me now is stick with sqlite3 backend or switch to XML?  I
use GNUcash on 3 different computers in the house, so using the MySQL
backend is appealing, since I don't need to deal with syncing my file
across multiple PCs.  But, there is the question of backing up the data.

Is ayone else using the sqlite3 data file format besides me?

Andy

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be